Broth Art is an online art gallery that promotes and sells art by a cross-section of emerging and mid-career artists from across the UK, making their unique works of art visible to collectors from around the world. Spanning a wide-range of disciplines and mediums, our growing stable of contemporary artists gives collectors plenty to choose from.
We think creatively around the need for a commercial space, trading as a gallery online, at art fairs, and pop-ups- so follow us on Instagram or Facebook for updates on where we are. Alternatively, sign up to our mailing list at the bottom of our page and receive news on our latest and upcoming exhibitions and projects.
Kim Soep founded Broth Art in 2014. With over ten years experience working in art sales and as an art advisor, Kim started Broth Art with the ambition to make work by emerging artists more visible and accessible to collectors from around the world.
OUR SHIPPING POLICY
Goods are usually dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment. Most parcels are shipped using DHL. Though, small and light artworks are shipped via the UK Post Office.
Please be advised of the following:
- Goods will be sent to the address provided by you online as the delivery address and included in the order acknowledgment email. Deliveries will be dispatched only after payment has cleared.
- Within 2 or 3 days of receiving the order, you will receive confirmation that the artwork has been dispatched along with a tracking number. Estimated timescales for deliveries may be found in the shipping information provided. We make every effort to deliver to these timescales but delays can occur for a variety of reasons. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products within estimated timescales.
- For international shipments, please be advised that duty and import taxes, if applicable, are separate and charged to the client.
OUR RETURN POLICY
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, please let us know within 14 days of receiving your artwork(s). You can email us here- email@example.com.
- To be eligible for a refund, the artwork(s) must be returned to us in the same condition that you received it/them.
- You will be responsible for paying for the return shipping.